Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saga of the braces.....

Got my braces on Monday. Monday night while grinding my teeth as I slept, I knocked off 2 of my bottom brackets. Another hour at the orthodontist on Tuesday to put the brackets back on. Tuesday night..... you guessed it. I knocked the same 2 brackets off. So on Wednesday they took all my bottom brackets off. Wow does my mouth hurt. Couldn't chew for 3 days (lost some weight so I'm not complaining much). Now I definately have empathy for the girls.

Raining today. Supposed to be nice again starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh, you brave brave girl! I worked as an orthodontic technician for four years, so have been the one to inflict that pain on others. My sympathies...

CurrClick Newest Items

CurrClick Hottest Items

Free homeschool teaching resources

Visit Thereses new website and discover her Taste of Home Entertaining's stylish, elegant, and casual products.

Knowledge Box Central

Homeschool Math

Generate free worksheets at Homeschool Math Randomly generated and very customizable worksheets for basic operations with whole numbers, integers, decimals, fractions, and percents.

HomeschoolLaunch