Monday, July 30, 2007

Pay It Forward...

Here's a great challenge I found and joined over on Paula's blog.

Here's how this one works:
1. Sign up here in my comments section as one of three people to join me in this challenge.
2. I will make you a handmade gift and send it on it's merry way to you. (I have one year to complete this task. I think I can do that.)
3. You will post this Pay It Forward challenge on your blog and also make a gift for your three people. You will recieve one gift from me, and pay it forward by making gifts for three others.

I hope there are 3 of you who would like to join me.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey Melissa,
Thanks for joining me in this challenge. As soon as our house sale and new house purchase and move is complete, I'll be crafting away...What are your favorite colors these days??

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

CurrClick Newest Items

CurrClick Hottest Items

Free homeschool teaching resources

Visit Thereses new website and discover her Taste of Home Entertaining's stylish, elegant, and casual products.

Knowledge Box Central

Homeschool Math

Generate free worksheets at Homeschool Math Randomly generated and very customizable worksheets for basic operations with whole numbers, integers, decimals, fractions, and percents.

HomeschoolLaunch