Friday, August 15, 2008

Another camping trip


This time in Florence. The girls & the dog had a great time on the sand dunes. I don't remember them being so tall and steep!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to die trying to climb them. The ocean was beautiful as always. Of course it was foggy, windy and cold.

Here we are after climbing the dunes. Wondering how I'm going to get down. The girls rolled down. Look like fun but decided at my age I may hurt myself.


The girls are looking for newts. They actually found one and Jessica almost dove into the water to catch it.


I AM NOT A CAMPING DOG!!!
(don't know why my people can't understand that. "I'm bred to be cute, not camp!") And look at this ridiculous 'sweater' mom made me. I look like like underdog. (It did keep me warm, though)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Windy, cold and foggy. Isn't that normal?!
Looks like you guys had a great time. All but your couch-pooch of course! If I made a sweater for Blackie, he would be so embarrased!

CurrClick Newest Items

CurrClick Hottest Items

Free homeschool teaching resources

Visit Thereses new website and discover her Taste of Home Entertaining's stylish, elegant, and casual products.

Knowledge Box Central

Homeschool Math

Generate free worksheets at Homeschool Math Randomly generated and very customizable worksheets for basic operations with whole numbers, integers, decimals, fractions, and percents.

HomeschoolLaunch