Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hobbies


I've been crocheting a lot during the past few months. I made dishcloths, coasters, blankets for family at Christmas time. I've been working on slippers but haven't quite got them figured out yet. I'm not sure exactly how to read some of the patterns. As I am a self-taught crocheter I can't ask the teacher. Well, I could ask the teacher but would probably end up in a huge debate :o) The latest projects have been cotton coasters, pot holders, 12" granny squares and head hugger caps. I took a short knitting lesson in January and did manage to make a really cool scarf. Now if knitting needles had hooks on the end so the stitch didn't fall off, I'd do much better . Oh, well. Time to get the kids going on schoolwork. Testing is coming up for my 2 oldest in May so we'd better get busy with practicing and making sure we don't miss anything that is going to be on the test. Have a beautiful day!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Look at all those pretty colors in your projects! I have a yarn fetish right now and love it all.

CurrClick Newest Items

CurrClick Hottest Items

Free homeschool teaching resources

Visit Thereses new website and discover her Taste of Home Entertaining's stylish, elegant, and casual products.

Knowledge Box Central

Homeschool Math

Generate free worksheets at Homeschool Math Randomly generated and very customizable worksheets for basic operations with whole numbers, integers, decimals, fractions, and percents.

HomeschoolLaunch