Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Running Around Like.....

a chicken with it's head cut off. A Tuesday in the life of this homeschool family. The girls, dog & I went for a 30-minute walk in the morning as the sun was shining and forecast called for rain later in the day. (My husband and I are training for the Albany Sprint Triathlon.) After returning home the girls got out their 'school boxes' and chose what they were going to work on as I took a shower. Lunch time was upon us faster than we had anticipated. We quickly threw lunch together and headed out the door for Corvallis where the girls are taking classes with our homeschool co-op. My two older girls are taking a craft class where they learned to use fabric to create a scenic picture. They've also done a tye-dye t-shirt, removed color from a t-shirt and stamped/painted on a t-shirt. Our youngest daughter is taking a Spanish class and is loving it. Mom is a helper in the craft class.


Spring is definitely on the way. My Daffodils and Rhodies are blooming like crazy. I spent the weekend planting primroses, trimming rose bushes, and pulling weeds. Meanwhile my husband spent time painting and finishing up some wallpapering projects.

I guess I should get off the computer and get the school day started.

No comments:

CurrClick Newest Items

CurrClick Hottest Items

Free homeschool teaching resources

Visit Thereses new website and discover her Taste of Home Entertaining's stylish, elegant, and casual products.

Knowledge Box Central

Homeschool Math

Generate free worksheets at Homeschool Math Randomly generated and very customizable worksheets for basic operations with whole numbers, integers, decimals, fractions, and percents.

HomeschoolLaunch